Wednesday, May 21, 2008

new stuff

I ordered a new camera so I'll be taking a lot of pictures and I figured I might as well blog along with them. So this is the beginning of a new blog. First an update: I moved back to Utah from Newport Beach this winter. Still not sure what I was thinking when I did this... I miss CA like crazy!!! But I like Utah too. I'm currently working at the U of U hospital in the Neuro Critical Care Unit and I love it! It's something totally different from the ER but great in its own way. Here are some pics of Cali before I left and some of Utah since I've been back. My new camera comes early next week. So I'll blog again then.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!! looks like your having a blast. I hear your coming to cali very soon. do not forget to see us in the er. I can't wait to see and hear more.

Jenni said...

Hey! I miss you. Did you get your plane tickets yet? Me and V are off the weekend you're coming! Let's do something fun.

Anonymous said...

oh you have a pic of me! hahahah you have to post the one w/ the two of us on the indiana jones like bridge from that trip...can't wait to see you and have some sushi and hang out with the girls.

Nakki said...

Nice new blog! I'm looking forward to more blogs! Cali misses you to!

Unknown said...

Yay! Welome to the blogging world! Glad things are well in UT --I didn't know you went neuro on us! Traitor :)

Sweet Family said...

Ok Time to blog again sis...