Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh how I miss California....

I recently got back from vacation to California.... I miss it soo much!!!! It was such a relaxing week and I had so much fun seeing everyone again. Unfortunately, if I moved back it wouldn't be quite as relaxing and I wouldn't have any more free time than I had before I left.... The grass is never quite as green once your on the other side of the fence..... Oh well. I had a great time anyways. Thanks so much Nicole for letting me stay with you. We had a blast. We played a lot of Wii. Aleah gets really into the game... I'm pretty sure she beat Kyle pretty bad too!!!Aleah kicked my butt at tennis!!! We hung out at Venice beach for the day and we all got some henna tattoos which are amazing thanks to our tattoo artist Orlando. While in Venice we found an amazing good looking guy who loves leather... haha!!!! Then we hit up Wild Rivers for an extremely fun day on the water slides.Now that I'm home, I'm as busy as ever. I happened to have a whole 4 days off in a row this weekend!! Its a miracle. In this long weekend I have gotten my motorcylce license (Yay!!!), narrowed down my car search to 2 vehicles, payed my little sister to clean my apartment (I have no time to do it myself...), and sat around being completely lazy!!!! It was a great weekend!! Oh by the way.. Chelsie and Kailee marched in the 4th of July parade with their Colorguard team. And they were awesome!!! Chelsie is now captain!!! She's so awesome!! Oh and before that was Dustins Birthday... I don't know how old he is... i'm guessing... 25? That sounds about right.. So we all got together for his birthday dinner and of course couldn't help but cheese it up for the camera... sorry.. thats just we do. And the last picture is Me Ho. She's our Japanese exchange student for the summer. We love her!! She's hilarious!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow girl! You have been busy! Sounds like lots of fun! Espically the Cali part --I miss warm sunny beaches like you would not believe --or maybe you would :)